Students joining us in Summer 2021 will benefit from:
- Experienced tutors to help them with bridging gaps in the schooling.
- Small group tuition – typical size 2-4 students, with a maximum of 6.
- Revision course designed to help students make up for “lost” schooling.
- Assisting students prepare for the upcoming academic year.
- All major exam boards offered.
- Detailed feedback on practice exams/written work
Money Back Guarantee
In the event that our residential summer school is unable to proceed as a result of covid-related restrictions, all bookings will receive a money back guarantee, as well as the ability to choose from our online offerings or accrue credit for a course in the future.
Our residential revision programme will be held at one of our premium boarding school sites in Oxford:
Our Oxford Sites:
- St Edwards School
- d’Overbroeck’s School
- Week 1: Mon 26th to Fri 30th July
- Week 2: Mon 2nd to Fri 6th Aug
- Week 3: Mon 9th to Fri 13th Aug
You may book 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
University Preparation Fees
- Online: £1,050 per week (group) / £1,260 (one-to-one)
- Day only: £1,140 per week (group) / £1,370 (one-to-one)
- Residential: £1,450 per week (group) / £1,750 (one-to-one)