Our summer course is always rather different from our other courses. The summer course is more relaxed as there are no imminent exams. However, this year, due to Covid-19, things are different.
We anticipate that even the most able students may feel that they still need to catch up. All students’ academic careers will have suffered some disruption due to the pandemic. Most will have missed the best part of half of the academic year 2019-2020. This summer course will provide an excellent opportunity to make up for lost time and “hit the ground running” for the 2021-22 academic year.
Students joining us in Summer 2021 will benefit from:
- Experienced tutors to help them with bridging gaps in the schooling
- Small group tuition – typical size 2-4 students, with a maximum of 6
- Course designed to help students make up for “lost” schooling
- Designed to help students prepare for the forthcoming academic year
- All major exam boards catered for
- Detailed feedback on practice exams/written work
Online or Oxford face-to-face course at one of our Oxford sites:
Our Oxford Sites:
- St Edwards School
- Oxford International College
- d’Overbroeck’s School
- Oxford Sixth Form College
- Week 1: Mon 27th to Fri 30th July
- Week 2: Mon 2nd to Fri 6th Aug
- Week 3: Mon 9th to Fri 13th Aug
You may book 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
- Online: £875 per week
- Day only: £947 per week
- Residential: £1265 per week
You can book one, two or three weeks of study.
At present we are taking bookings on an online only basis.
Students are required to attend for a full week, Monday through Friday.
This course offers small group tuition.
Students are able to focus on three subjects/papers per week.