Students joining us in Summer 2021 will benefit from:
- Experienced tutors to help them with bridging gaps in the schooling.
- Small group tuition – typical size 2-4 students, with a maximum of 6.
- Revision course designed to help students make up for “lost” schooling.
- Assisting students prepare for the upcoming academic year.
- All major exam boards offered.
- Detailed feedback on practice exams/written work
Guaranteed one-to-one tuition
To further assist our students through another difficult year, we will now be offering guaranteed one-to-one classes on our summer school programme. This is something traditionally only offered on our half term courses but has now been extended to our residential summer programme!
Money Back Guarantee
In the event that our residential summer school is unable to proceed as a result of covid-related restrictions, all bookings will receive a money back guarantee, as well as the ability to choose from our online offerings or accrue credit for a course in the future.
Our residential revision programme will be held at one of our premium boarding school sites in Oxford:
Our Oxford Sites:
- St Edwards School
- d’Overbroeck’s School
- Week 1: Mon 26th to Fri 30th July
- Week 2: Mon 2nd to Fri 6th Aug
- Week 3: Mon 9th to Fri 13th Aug
You may book 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
Summer School Fees:
- Online: £875 per week (group) / £1,230 (one-to-one)
- Day only (group in person tuition): £947 per week / £1,330 (one-to-one)
- Residential: £1,265 per week / £1,650 (one-to-one)