We understand how stressful last-minute revision can be, leaving students all around the world needing an extra boost of confidence before going into the exam season. With exams imminent, the OXSS May weekend courses offer another great opportunity to fit in a specialised, Small Group Revision Course as a final push towards the upcoming exams.
Our half term programmes offer a focused ‘bite-sized’ approach to learning, with students dedicating a full day per subject / paper.
Students enrolling in our May weekend programmes will benefit from:
- Small Groups – Courses are intensive, providing a structured timetable and environment, geared towards concentrated study and away from distractions. Our teaching approach is based on the tutorial system employed by the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, involving small study groups, each with their own expert tutor. One-to-one classes are also offered.
- Exam Practice – We provide students with the opportunity to consolidate what they have learned throughout the programme. Students are periodically provided with sample exam questions specific to their subject, specific paper, and exam board. Comments and exam technique are included as a fundamental element of our tuition.
- Our Tutors – We have a core of tutors, many of whom work for us, and who we know are experts in what they do. Our tutors include tutors from Oxford International College, PhD students, and even some GCSE and A Level examiners.
- Exam Boards – We cater for all major exam boards, papers, and topics.
Online or one of our Oxford sites, subject to government guidelines.
- Weekend 1: Sat 1st, Sun 2nd and Mon 3rd May (bank holiday)
- Weekend 2: Sat 8th and Sun 9th May
- Weekend 3: Sat 15th and Sun 16th May
You may book 1 to 7 days.
- £196 per day small group.
- £280 per day guarantee 1-to-1.
Due to government guidelines imposed by COVID-19, we are not currently taking bookings for face-to-face day only or residential courses. For the safety of our staff and students, classes will remain online until further notice.
If we are able to deliver our programmes at one of our Oxford sites, the fees will be: £206 per day or £290 for guaranteed 1-to-1. No over-night accommodation will available.