The details below are for the Easter 2021 course which is now closed.
Easter revision is arguably one of the most important dates in the calendar for GCSE/IGCSE, IB and A Level students. In 2021 there will be no public exams, however mock exams and “mini-exams” will be an important element for this year’s assessments. Being well prepared for these alternative exams is still very important.
We have been running Easter Revision programmes for nearly 25 years. Our unique curriculum blends expert tuition with multiple exam practice sessions throughout each day, creating a well-balanced, supportive learning environment.
At OXSS, we offer Easter Revision Courses for GCSE/IGCSE, A Level and International Baccalaureate (IB), covering Years 10-13.
Why study with us:
- The 2021 Easter course will include some new features to assist students’ preparation for the internal assessments as well as to support their continued study of the GCSE, IGCSE, A Level and IB curriculum, thus feeding into their calculated grades (CAG).
- The Easter course will now include a full mock exam along with our usual comprehensive individual student reports, providing students and parents a oversight of areas that require additional support, and indicating a students’ readiness for the upcoming internal assessments.
- Tuition from fully qualified, experienced tutors.
- Emphasis on exam practice and refining exam technique.
- Revise 3 subjects per week of study.
- Reduced class sizes (No more than 6 students per class), inspired by the Oxbridge tutorial system.
For 2021 available online only via Microsoft Teams. From 2022 our Easter course will run at one of our Oxford sites.
Our Oxford Sites:
- St Edwards School
- Oxford International College
- d’Overbroeck’s School
- Oxford Sixth Form College