Right to Work

You automatically have the right to work in the UK if:

  • You’re a British or Irish citizen.
  • You have pre-settled or settled status from the EU Settlement Scheme – or you’ve applied and you’re waiting for a decision.
  • You have a family permit from the EU Settlement Scheme.

We will require proof of the above.

Otherwise you will have to prove your right to work in the UK, this can be done via the government website below; once you have complete this application form you will be provided with a share code.