- Express your interest – please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arrange an interview – we will invite you to attend an interview and will arrange an appropriate time. Please complete the application form and return to us, before attending the interview.
- Prepare for the interview – please ensure that you bring all relevant documentation with you to the interview. This will include original ID documents such as an enhanced DBS certificate (if issued within the last 3 years), 3 forms of ID if you do not have a valid enhanced DBS certificate (e.g. a passport, driving licence and birth certificate), your degree qualification and any relevant training certificates. If you are not able to bring any of the required documents, please let us know. Please note that we cannot accept scanned copies, we are required to see the original documents. During the interview you will be asked to give a short 10 minute lesson – please prepare this in advance.
- Attend the interview – this will be held at a given location in Oxford and should take no longer than an hour.
- After the interview – should you be successful, we will be in touch to advise so. Your details will be passed on to our Operations and Course Director, Natasha Berger. Natasha will be in touch requesting your availability for future courses. In the case of Wardens and Entertainment Team members, another colleague will be in contact with you regarding availability.
- Follow up – before you can begin work we need to ensure that your HR file is complete. We will be in regular contact with you to ensure that we have all of the required documents/checks, e.g. that we have received your references, that an enhanced DBS has been set up, that you have completed all of the required safeguarding training, e.g. Level 2 Child Protection and Prevent.