Easter revision is arguably one of the most important dates in the calendar for GCSE/IGCSE, IB and A Level students. In 2021 there will be no public exams, however mock exams and “mini-exams” will be an important element for this year’s assessments. Being well prepared for these alternative exams is still very important.
We have been running Easter Revision programmes for nearly 25 years. Our unique curriculum blends expert tuition with multiple exam practice sessions throughout each day, creating a well-balanced, supportive learning environment.
At OXSS, we offer Easter Revision Courses for GCSE/IGCSE, A Level and International Baccalaureate (IB), covering Years 10-13.
Why study with us:
- Tuition from fully qualified, experienced tutors.
- Emphasis on exam practice and refining exam technique.
- Revise 3 subjects per week of study.
- Reduced class sizes (No more than 6 students per class), inspired by the Oxbridge tutorial system.
For 2021 available online only via Microsoft Teams. From 2022 our Easter course will run at one of our Oxford sites.
Our Oxford Sites:
- St Edwards School
- Oxford International College
- d’Overbroeck’s School
- Oxford Sixth Form College
Courses run weekly on the following dates:
- Week 1: Monday 29th March to Friday 2nd April 2021 (Including Good Friday)
- Week 2: Monday 5th to Friday 9th April 2021 (Including Easter Monday)
- Week 3: Monday 12th to Friday 16th April 2021
You may book one, two or three weeks of study online.
- Students are required to attend for a full week, Monday through Friday.
- Students can focus on three subjects/papers per week.