Start your study routine now!
Our Spring Half Term Revision Course is a great start for students to get back into an intense study routine and to prepare as much as possible for their exams, rather than just relying on the Easter Revision Course, May Weekends and Summer Half Term.
This course will enable students to focus on any specific areas or topics within a subject/paper to fill in any gaps within their knowledge with continuous learning and independent exam practice, whilst increasing confidence. Students can book between 1 to 9 days of study.
Students joining this course will benefit from:
- Small group tuition (maximum class size is 6, typical size is 2-4 students)
- Guaranteed 1-to-1 tuition
- Identifying any areas that needs to be improved on
- Being able to apply and test knowledge by using past exam papers
- Detailed feedback from the tutor to help improve student performance
- Understanding exam techniques and gaining the higher marks by experienced tutors
- Reducing some of the study pressure
Online or Oxford if a face-to-face course is possible.
- Saturday 13th to Sunday 21st February inclusive.
Book 1 to 9 days.
- Online: £196 per day – small group
- Online: £280 per day – guaranteed 1-to-1
At present we are taking bookings on an online only basis.
However, if we are able to offer face-to-face the fees will be: £206 per day or £290 for guaranteed 1-to-1. No over-night accommodation will available.