Special Course for 2021 only:
Usually the summer half term is far too late to be of much use as a revision course. Often exams start late May, i.e. a week or two before the summer half term break. However, with the government moving the 2021 summer exams back 3 weeks, this half term week is ideal place for a final push before the exams.
This close to the exams the course will be focusing on polishing exam technique and plugging any remaining gaps in knowledge.
We anticipate that almost all students applying for this course will be sitting exams in June/July 2021. However, we will be accepting applicants who do not have imminent exams.
Students joining this course will benefit from:
- Experienced tutors with great subject knowledge
- Small group tuition – classes no bigger than 6 students – typical size 2-4
- Individual tuition – only 1 student and 1 tutor
- A wide range of subjects at GCSE/IGCSE, A-Level and IB
- All major exam boards catered for
- Focus on a combination of subjects or a single subject as required
- Detailed feedback on practice exams
Online or Oxford if a face-to-face course is possible.
- Sat 29th May to Sun 6th June
You may book 1 to 9 days.
- Online: £196 per day small group.
- Online: £280 per day guarantee 1-to-1
At present we are taking bookings on an online only basis.
However, if we are able to offer face-to-face the fees will be: £206 per day or £290 for guaranteed 1-to-1. No over-night accommodation will available.
Students are able to focus on one subject/paper per day.